Our main objective is for you to be delighted with your purchase. However, you can get help with technical issues or other questions from our US-based support team if you have any worries. We have a support staff in the United States that is on call around the clock.
We’ve designed our products to comply with US and Canadian laws. Upon purchase, it’s your responsibility to understand and adhere to all applicable laws related to your work or equipment operation.
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES.
We don’t discriminate based on personal attributes but reserve the right to refuse service due to disruptive behavior, non-payment history, harassment, threats, failure to apply training leading to risks, accidents, or law violations, hindering the safety and performance of our team or company.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY OVERVIEW
We gather non-identifiable data like cookies and IP addresses. Your information during purchasing is kept, but credit card details are not stored or shared. While we strive for accuracy, errors may occur. We can’t ensure a flawless website, uninterrupted use, or virus-free content. Your usage is at your own risk
We reserve the right to modify this statement on the website at any time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change these Terms of Service by modifying this Web Site. Your continued use of this Web Site after such changes will be considered accepting such updates. Maintain regular visits to this website to ensure you are updated on the most recent edition of these Terms of Service.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using this website you agree not to:
- Restrict or prohibit any other user or participant from accessing this Web Site, including, without limitation, by hacking any part of this Web Site;
- Using this page for any criminal reason.
- Express or suggest that all comments you make are supported by us without our authorization;
- Modify, adjust, convert, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any component of this Web Site, except the Public Domain Content as mentioned below;
- Delete any patent, trademark or other exclusive notices found in this Web Site;
- “frame” or “mirror” of any portion of this website without our authorization;
- Connect to any website or material on this Web Site other than the URL found in the domain above;
- Using any bot, worm, site query program or other manual or automated system or method to retrieve, archive, “data mine” or in any manner replicate or bypass the navigation structure or appearance of this Web Site or its contents.
Note: You consent to comply with all relevant laws, guidelines and regulations by using this Web Site.
GOVERNING LAW VENUE JURISDICTION
These statements shall be governed and construed by the laws of this State, regardless of their legality in this State. You agree that if any part of these conditions is deemed inapplicable, the other terms shall remain in full force and effect. You agree to appeal to any state or federal court’s sole jurisdiction and waive any objections to jurisdiction, location, or inconvenient platform.
You recognize the content’s copyright and our rights to the website and its derivatives. You agree to transfer all your rights to the content, including any future changes or contributions, globally. Additionally, you forfeit any moral rights or authorship claims to your contributions.